- Scribbled secret notebooks, and wild typewritten pages, for your own joy
- Submissive to everything, open, listening
- Try never get drunk outside your own house
- Be in love with your life
- Something that you feel will find its own form
- Be crazy dumbsaint of the mind
- Blow as deep as you want to blow
- Write what you want bottomless from bottom of the mind
- The unspeakable visions of the individual
- No time for poetry but exactly what is
- Visionary tics shivering in the chest
- In tranced fixation dreaming upon object before you
- Remove literary, grammatical and syntactical inhibition
- Like Proust be an old teahead of time
- Telling the true story of the world in interior monolog
- The jewel center of interest is the eye within the eye
- Write in recollection and amazement for yrself
- Work from pithy middle eye out, swimming in language sea
- Accept loss forever
- Believe in the holy contour of life
- Struggle to sketch the flow that already exists intact in mind
- Don’t think of words when you stop but to see picture better
- Keep track of every day the date emblazoned in yr morning
- No fear or shame in the dignity of yr experience, language & knowledge
- Write for the world to read and see yr exact pictures of it
- Bookmovie is the movie in words, the visual American form
- In praise of Character in the Bleak inhuman Loneliness
- Composing wild, undisciplined, pure, coming in from under, crazier the better
- You’re a Genius all the time
- Writer-Director of Earthly movies Sponsored & Angeled in Heaven
Virgo Feb 28 2011 Hopefully you are feeling more and more sure of yourself, Virgo. You have taken on a role, or accepted something you are entitled to. But once upon a time you weren’t really sure whether you deserved it or not. The universe is shining on you now, and the only thing you need to do is to accept that warm light and love and embrace it. That’s the best way to show your gratitude for something that will soon change your life dramatically for the better. You can expect both your finances and your general happiness to improve considerably. Empower yourself with acceptance and gratitude. — Copyright (c) DailyHoroscope. Download it now — http://bit.ly/DHmobile
I have big plans. I’ve been changing things and dreaming big. More on that later.
Virgo Feb 25 2011
If you are simply hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel, think bigger… and brighter! There is a fabulous wave of good fortune headed for your shoreline, Virgo. You will be golden in no time at all. This may mean that a personal conflict will soon transform itself into something beautiful and illuminating. It could mean that an investment you made or a goal you have been pursuing will suddenly manifest in your life in an absolutely brilliant way. It could also mean that you will experience a completely unexpected windfall that will change your life dramatically for the better. Better wear your sunglasses!
Copyright (c) DailyHoroscope. Download it now — http://bit.ly/DHmobile
Today I’m going to make it happen.
If you look far enough in the archives, Gala Darling has an article for everything…I just stumbled on the break up rules.
It was something that I needed to read right now. Especially the last part, that it’s okay to allow myself to feel the emotions. I have been trying so hard to convince myself that I am doing amazingly, when I’m not and have to forgive myself and understand that it’s going to hurt…the way my ex treated me was NOT okay. I keep telling my friend that I’m fine but then talking about running away to Canada or back home - I’m not fine if all I’m thinking about is escaping. I’ve been looking for people on okcupid…I need to stop that and focus on accepting that I’m single right now - focus on being happy by myself. I have to fill the void myself. Tomorrow I’m going to work on this. Tomorrow, I will read, write, create. I’ll start a new blog, I’ll do all the things I’ve been meaning to do. I mean it. I’ll allow myself to feel but not to wallow - I’ll find a way to release the negative emotions. (For now, I’m going to sleep.)
How To Be Alone (a youtube video you’ve probably seen, but I want to keep here to remind myself. God. It just makes me so happy and hopeful just watching it.)
I am so grateful for the new friends I am making as well as old ones!
I am so grateful to have so many ideas of what I want to do with my life. I’m so grateful that I’m seriously thinking about what I want out of my life and where I want to go from here. I’m so grateful that I feel free to go wherever I want and do whatever I want. I’m so grateful I know that I can do anything as long as I work hard enough.
I’m so grateful for the kids and all of their big personalities.
I’m grateful for the refrigerator full of food for me to eat.
I’m so grateful that I had a day off yesterday and that I finished reading Born to Run and am now inspired to run - with minimal footwear and with proper techniques!
I’m even thinking about getting up early to write or go for a run before work. Why not? Getting up early and being productive then works for most people. I’m already exhausted when I come home from work that motivating myself then can be a challenge.
Tomorrow, I will set my alarm a half hour early and use that extra time to either write or go for a nice walk around the neighborhood.
I’m so grateful for music.
I’m grateful for the world - it is so big and strange and full of places that one day I’ll hopefully get to explore.
I am so grateful for
- my little sister! It’s her birthday today. I’m so grateful I have such an awesome sister who I love very much!
- SNOW DAY! We got barely 5 inches and the public schools are closed, meaning the early learning center I work at is also closed. I’m so grateful I have the whole day to fill with amazing things!
- this smoothie I am drinking! I was SO exhausted before I started eating it and now I am SO full of energy, the difference is crazy.
- that our gas bill is all taken care of and I had more than enough money to pay it!
- that I’ve decided to work on a book of my dreams that I have recorded for many years. I’m envisioning it being sort of poetry, sort of a novel, sort of memoir, sort of an interesting psychological study of my subconscious…I have no idea if people would be interested in such a thing but it makes me excited!
- I’ve decided to begin searching for ways to earn passive income. I’m still thinking about setting up a blog or website - different from this one. It’s time I stop thinking - and start acting.
- for the shower that I am about to take.
all there is is right now. This is the time to do what I want. To be happy. To release and let go of things from the past. Focus on and embrace the present instead of worrying about the future. Everything will unfold as it’s supposed to if I focus on being happy.
I am so grateful that:
- I feel full of energy today! maybe it was that smoothie, or a good night’s sleep!
- I generally feel like a big burden has been lifted off of me…I really needed to be free of my ex and all that negativity!
- There weren’t many kids so it wasn’t a crazy day. We took the kids outside and even had a picnic…it was a little cold but still nice
- a lot of people have been messaging me on okcupid! Maybe I’ll find someone through it, and I’m fine if I don’t too. one just wants to be friends! I guess the universe is starting to hear what I am asking for and I need to keep up the visualization etc.
- a free, healthy lunch! sandwiches and soup!
- inspiring articles
- the other teacher has been really great lately
from jessica mullen’s daily self love worksheet (THANK YOU!):
3 new things I’d like to try:
- running around my neighborhood
- world traveling
- learn a new language or relearn Spanish or French. will have to think about this one.
2 things to do for myself today:
- buy a new watch and a sigg water bottle
2 things I have learned recently
- how to make smoothies
- all about the Turahumara Indian tribe (I am still loving Born to Run. Wow what a read!)
3 feelings I want to practice today:
a compliment to myself:
- You have been doing so well with the break up. You’re strong and independent!
thoughts I want to think about myself:
- I am a talented writer and artist
- I make the most of every day
- I’m a force to be reckoned with!
I should have done gratitude first thing yesterday. Instead my ex and I said our ‘last words’ in the morning and cut off all ties, I tried very hard to distract myself all day, but I ended up texting her last night saying something I regret, which lead to a short painful last text conversation this morning. I am a little ashamed of all the strong and negative emotions I have been feeling. So I am going to tell myself:
- I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am living the best way I know how.
And just keep moving forward. Break ups are hard and emotional no matter what you do.
I just have to keep up the positive thinking. I know that this was for the best. There is no reason for me to dwell on the past. The girl is never going to change, and it’s best that I got out of it. I will find ways to get rid of the negative emotions and move on.
So, I am so very grateful for:
- My roommates. I told them to make sure I get out of the house a lot and true to their word, one brought me to a coffee shop to read and drink coffee, and the other let me hang out with her and some friends at a bar last night.
- Y and T, who are so fun and always seem so happy to see me! It makes me feel awesome! T even told me several times I was beautiful.
- Shopping! The gift card that my parents gave me for Christmas which I had saved and now used to buy a super adorable dress that I can’t wait to wear.
- My friend K. Yesterday we went out to dinner and then watched a ridiculous Bollywood movie. We kept our conversation light and fun and the whole evening was exactly what I needed. I had a great time.
- The book Born to Run. I started reading it today and am now more than halfway through it. It is so addicting and inspiring. It makes me want to go out and run lots of miles just for the fun of it, just to see how far I can push myself, what I am capable of…I’m going to run all of the freaking time…and this book and the crazy, adventurous people it describes are what will motivate me to.
- My blender. I threw in orange juice, half a frozen banana, some strawberries, a little bit of vanilla yogurt, some spinach, and the result was so delicious! I can’t wait to experiment with other ingredients!
- Being single! At least it is an improvement than my previous very unhappy state. I am grateful that I am independent and I am all I need!
I don’t know, I stopped liking the old one.